1. Bumble & Bumble ‘Surf’ Spray, Sephora, $15 for 1.7oz: This sea salt hair spray gives hair beachy, voluminous waves. Just spray in damp, washed hair and let air dry. You’ll have textured, casual, waves. Wrap a few random strands of locks around a curling iron, then comb through with fingers for a more evening-ready beach look.
2. Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter, Trader Joe’s, $5.99: I know what you’re thinking, body butter from Trader Joe’s?! But this body butter is seriously amazing – rich and conditioning – it’s a new favorite of mine. It also smells like a tropical summer, so: win, win.
3. Essie’s ‘Roarrange’ Nail Polish, CVS Pharmacy, $8.50: I love to go with a pretty, vibrant shade of nail polish for summer. Sun-kissed skin looks amazing with punchy shades, and this sherbet orange-ish color does the trick.
4. Olay CC Cream – Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Ulta, $19.54: This CC cream evens skin tone, hydrates, illuminates, and is an SPF – ALL in one. Ah-ma-zing.
5. Nars ‘The Multiple’ in ‘G-Spot,’ Sephora, $39.00: This is my go-to beauty product for the summer season. Sweat? No problem. This blush stick highlights and adds a shimmery, bronze color to cheeks, eyes, and lips but doesn’t streak because of its’ cream base.
6. Pixi ‘Shea Butter Lip Balm’ in ‘Coral Crush,’ Target, $8: This lip balm was in my Birchbox las month, and I have fallen in love. It moisturizes and conditions while adding a perfect coral tint – great for adding extra color to your lips for a beach day or even an evening out.
7. L’oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara, CVS Pharmacy, $7.79: Smudge-proof mascara that also gives you big, voluminous lashes? Yes please. No one likes raccoon eyes during a day at the pool or beach (or even in the evening due to humidity!) so this is a definite go-to option of mine.